Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, March 24, 2006
HAPPY HOCKER'S DAY, HOCKERS!!!
I can't believe it's been ONE WHOLE YEAR since our LAST MATCH OF OUR BDIV TOURNIE LAST YEAR (23rd March) Time sure does fly. It was so fun seeing everyone in different uniforms today! And though it was so different (colour wise) in some sense, it was all the same. It felt right, it felt good, it felt comfortable normal lovely wonderful. Was supposed to meet at 7 but as per normal, most of THEM(I WAS ON TIME, I WAS EARLY!) arrived only around 8ish. OKAY IT WAS THE SA PEOPLES. So we photo-ed all the way then. We then trampled off to REDHILL MARKET for dinner and yay yay food company photos everything. I love (((: Anyways it's nearly one and i'm exhausted waiting for the damn pics to be uploaded but nvms (((: HERE THEY ARE:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2108081965
I woke up at 710am today btw. And got to school at 728am. Yes i know i'm utterly fantastic(and i know everyone's jealous that i live 5mins drive from school) but yeah. I KNEW it was gonna be a BAD DAY. Cos generally when you wake up late and miss breakfast it ends up being a crummy day. HOWEVER, apart from my minor worry attack(due to Joseph's fits and subsequent unconsciousness. Goodness me) and leg and chest pains and then running nose(prob due to the entire day in aircon), it was awesome (((: Many factors contributed to this, or some, maybe a couple, few, several but i shall not name them due to brain aches and tired everythings and secret grinnings which shall remain, very much, secret. But anyways yes. I had a good day. I'M A HAPPY GIRL (((:
-loves.
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:37 AM